Step 1: Domain Purchase
Step 2: Persona account setup by http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/, https://randomuser.me/as fakenamegenerator does not give us profile image so we need to get persona image by randomuser.me. Be sure to check that the address information in your created persona matches the geography of your location; it is fairly accurate for the U.S. Keep the persona information in a spreadsheet.
Step 3: Make Google account and setup profile by using persona information.
Step 4: Setup gravatar account with the email address that you created in step three.
Step 5: Make a Facebook account with the email you created in step 3.
Step 6: Edit domain registrant, technical, billing details under domain registrar by updated persona. e.g on https://www.namecheap.com, Godaddy, Namejet etc.
- You may need to verify again after you update contact info if they ask for ID, it is okay to send it to them; they do not give this information to Google.
- Change contact information from DNS management SOA Parameters and make sure it does not match your real name.
- Domain settings, contacts and enter the Persona from
Step 7: Point domain to hosting by changing name server.
Step 8: Setting up a hosting account make sure every domain have the different USA IP address. If hosting account created the same IP, then delete it and create a new account with the same domain name.
Step 9: Check purchased domain status by using https://members.serped.net running on www or non-www and which version has high metrics, set WordPress on that version
Step 10: Check registered domain already has content or not by using archive.org and Google cache.
Step 11: If the domain already has content, grab it from archive.org or Google cache.
Step 12: If the domain does not have content, choose KW by using Keyword Planner to get order relevant articles.
Step 13: Order new articles by using www.ineedarticle.com for blank website. (It will take 12 to 16 hours to provide article)
Step 14: Before posting content on website use www.grammarly.com to check your grammar score (90 or higher). If there are grammatical mistakes, correct them.
Step 15: Double check content in www.copyscape.com for duplicate content (it will cost you 5 cents per check).
Step 16: Find relevant images for all posts.
Step 17: Optimize every image manually according to post.
Step 18: Find the relevant video, which has a high view count and not related to our competitor. We can choose big brands videos, for example, findlaw.com for law legal video, moz.com for Internet marketing and digital marketing videos etc.
Step 19: Get privacy and policy content by http://www.bennadel.com/coldfusion/privacy-policy-generator.htm or https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/content/sample-website-disclaimer
Step 20: Setting up WordPress/Joomla account (With www or without www redirection)
Step 21: Search theme according to CMS (Free or Paid) and install, every PBN should have a different theme.
Step 22: Setup theme, website design, and plugins.
Step 23: Use alternate plugins for every new website like
- SEO Plugin (WordPress SEO Yoast, All in one SEO)
- Social Sharing Plugin (Simplified Social Share, Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar)
- Redirecting all non-existing URLs (*Link Juice Keeper, Backlink Saver)
- Cache Plugin (w3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache)
- Security Plugin (Word fence Security Plugin)
- Block bots (Htaccess, Spyder spanker)
- Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC)
- RSS subscribe button
- Hide my WP, ithemes security, sucuri security
- Contact form
Step 25: Check Google fonts already exist or not if already exist remove it.
Step 26: Check theme error by using TAC (It will scan all of your theme files for potentially malicious or unwanted code)
Step 27: Hide WordPress website version by using Hide my WP (It will hide WordPress from user)
Step 28: Customize every website in a new look with updated content with optimized images and video. (Put Video by using a video script)
- Categories (Minimum 4 Categories need to add)
- Terms and conditions
- RSS Feed
Step 29: Complete website home page and contact page SEO by using SEO plugins. (WordPress SEO Yoast, All in one SEO)
Step 29: Create XML sitemap.
- For WordPress, we can generate XML sitemap by using plugins ( WordPress SEO Yoast, All in one SEO)
- For Joomla website we can generate XML sitemap by using www.xml-sitemaps.com
Step 30: Create Robots.txt file
Step 31: Create Robots.txt file and block bots manually by the disallowing method. (For Joomla)
Step 32: Create a Facebook Fan page according to the website theme and category (search relevant cover image, profile pic, etc.)
Step 33: Create Google Plus blog page according to website theme and category (search relevant cover image, profile pic, etc.)
Step 34: Update both (Google Plus page URL, Facebook Fan page URL) on the website.
Step 35: Add website in https://members.networkcrusader.com/
Step 36: Double check www.intodns.com for matching hostmaster email
Step 37: Double check www.whois.com for matching contact information
Additional Safety Notes:
- After completing website check in wappalyzer (website is hided or not)
- Avoid everything related to Google like google fonts, google sitemaps etc.
- Double check http://www.whois.com/whois/ to make sure you have privacy on the domain you are posting to, or a fake name.
- Double check and run report www.intodns.com to make sure no personal e-mail is showing up SOA information
- Double check your spreadsheets to make sure you’re not posting from the same host twice before you post
- Make sure you install Yoast SEO plugin (or a similar plugin) and set your categories, tags and archives to “no index, follow”.
- Once you’re in Yoast go to “Titles & Metas” section. Click on “Taxonomies” – Under the “Categories” AND “Tags” section click the boxes “Meta Robots: no index, follow”. Save
- Click on the “Other” tab next to “Taxonomies” and do the same for “Author Archives” section – click the box “Meta Robots: no index, follow.”
Minor checklist after PBN setup is completed
- Check domain information in Whois
- Check website redirection
- Check website URL structure
- Check all plugins are working fine or not
- Check website in wappalyzer
- Check website is indexed or not
- Chek website SEO report
- Check XML sitemap and robot file
Please follow and like us: